Sunday, March 1, 2009



Some people believe that they will go to heaven when they die, some believe that they will reincarnate. Some believe that on the judgment day the dead will rise up from their graves, some believe that the dead turn into ghosts or spirits. I do not believe that any part of me will go anywhere when I die. I believe that I will simply disappear, disintegrate, dissolve. However, all these different beliefs are nothing but thoughts. All beliefs are made of thoughts, also my beliefs. I can see this now. All beliefs are nothing but speculations and imaginations. Not even science is of much help. They care only about things that can be measured. And what they know for sure today will be considered a misunderstanding tomorrow. Nobody knows for sure about anything, not even the great gurus. Gurus only pretend that they know. They are like priests or popes or mullahs, make-believers. This is of course also a belief. I am serious. Don’t try to understand what is going on. It is meaningless. It is ridiculous. Live life as you please. But don't be too egoistic. You will never find any happiness if you are too egoistic.

No comments: